Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Titan Chains Review **UPDATE**

    Those of you who have read my previous post about Titan Chains will be happy to know I finally have an update for you! If you haven't read the first review, I recommend you do to get caught up. You can find it here. You'll learn what Titan Chains is and what kind of work opportunities they offer.

     So, as you know, Titan Chains was kind enough to send me a free kit to test out and review for all my readers. I was so, very excited for this opportunity because I know a lot of people are looking for work-at-home opportunities, but finding one that isn't a pyramid scheme and/or scam is next to impossible unless you have many years experience in a field.

     The last time I posted about Titan Chains, I had received the deluxe kit and I was starting to work on the wrap. I worked on the interchangeable wrist wrap, which is the one you will work on if you decide to give it a shot. I'm not going to lie to you -it's tough. It is very fun and exciting but it is tough. You will not pick this up in a day. When you order your kit, you will most likely use all the materials in it for  the sample wrap you need to send in before you are able to fill orders for the company.

     It is difficult learning how to work with the wire at first. I worked on a few wraps before I felt okay enough to send them my work. I had just about every issue you could think of come up while I was working on this. I wasn't knitting the wire correctly, then I was doing it right, but not tight enough. I got the chains stuck on the mandrel more than once and had to use a hammer to get them off ... it was pretty funny. I did have a ton of fun with it, though. I've never done anything like this before. The process of learning is exciting and I always feel achieved when I learn something new. If you are a crafty person and you enjoy using your hands, I recommend trying it out. Even after just a couple chains, I could see myself getting faster and the quality of my chains was improving.

     Once I finished one that looked pretty close to the sample the company sent for me to reference, I packaged mine and sent it back to them. The company asks you to notify them with a tracking number once you send it so they can get it back to you as fast as possible. I did notify them, but I never sent a tracking number and I still got my sample back within a few days along with paperwork.




      After they have checked it, they send it back to you with a critique and helpful tips or they will tell you it was great ... I guess. My chain did need some work, but I was impressed with the amount of helpful tips and feedback they sent. It showed me that they really took their time in looking at my work and they tried to come up with ways to fix any issues they saw, which was awesome.

     I'm very happy with the service I received from Titan Chains throughout my experience with them. I always got a quick and courteous response. I feel like they are really committed to people doing well when working with the company. Their tutorials are pretty easy to follow along with because they also provide pictures, which you will need for referencing. They never gave me any reason to believe the business was a scam. I would say they even go an extra mile to help you succeed.

     My best advice is this: Don't do this thinking you will get it right the first time or overnight, because you probably won't unless you've done this type of thing before. Do go into this thinking it's a project and that it could be fun to learn a new skill and eventually profit from it. There really is a certain amount of work involved. Don't give up right away and make sure you have time to invest in this. An hour a day may not be enough. You wouldn't go into a brick and mortar company with an application saying you can only work an hour a day, some days a week would you?

     I really did enjoy working on the chains, but for right now I don't have the time to invest in them. You do have a deadline to meet once you are filling orders for the company and it wouldn't be fair for me to waste their time with late orders.

     So, based on my experiences with this company, they definitely get my stamp of approval!

     If you have questions, please feel free to ask. I would also really love to hear from anyone who has gone on to work with Titan Chains and get paid.


Help others find Amerimommy too!
http://www.topmommyblogs.com/
 


   

      
      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More