Saturday, April 12, 2014

Titan Chains: My work at home review so far

     I am always keeping an eye out for legitimate work-at-home opportunities for you guys and I recently stumbled upon a gem. The company is called Titan Chains. It is a company which sells beautiful bracelets hand-made by ... You.
 
     I found an ad for Titan Chains and immediately went to the website. What I found was this:
The company sells beautiful bracelets which are hand made by "Titan crafters". What happens if you're interested in making the bracelets is you buy your starter kit which can vary in price depending on how much you want included. You can also choose to have a sample bracelet sent to you for reference. You sign an agreement which breaks down all the rules and regs for you (very important to read). Once you receive your starter kit you can view the instruction manual online. The instructions include really good pictures - It is very helpful and easy to follow. Once you have crafted a bracelet you feel confident with, you send in the sample. Titan Chains' quality control people will then decide if you are able to become a crafter. Once you get the go-ahead you can begin crafting for the company and essentially selling the bracelets to them. You need to buy the kits to make the bracelets and once you send in a complete lot, they pay you and reimburse you for the kit and shipping. There are rules and regs for the process, which is why I say you should read the agreement through, but this is the jist of he process.
   
     The company makes it very clear that you do not have to have previous jewelry making experience to do this. They supply you with everything you need to know. However, if you are experienced or if you get really crafty and good, you can buy kits from them to make and sell on your own. The rules are different for this type of work so you should also read through what the company has to say about it.
   
     If working with wire or crafting isn't exactly your cup of tea, don't be discouraged. There is yet a third avenue for working with the company. Titan chains offers you to be an affiliate of the company.
Basically, this means the company would pay you a commission for referring customers. You can find more on being an affiliate here.
 
     I have a deluxe training kit with the sample interchangeable wrap. I want to give a big shout-out and thank you to Titan Chains for sending me the kit for free so that I could review it for you all! This post wouldn't have been made possible otherwise. So, thanks to you, Titan Chains! Anyways, I got the package about three days after the order was placed. Everything was packaged nicely and there were no damages. I visited the site for instructions and quickly got to work. I will say that if you have never made anything like this before, learning will take some time. It took me hours to figure out how to manipulate the wire and get the loops tight enough. I did, however, figure it out.
   
     So far, Titan Chains seems very legitimate and quite promising. I have had correspondence with the company through email (which is their preferred method of communication) and they are always prompt and courteous in their response. I have not sent in my sample, but I will definitely keep all of you updated on my experiences with this company. In the meantime, check it out for yourselves and see what you think. www.titanchains.com
   
     As always, I encourage your comments. If anyone has questions, please feel free to leave those as well. Thanks, all, and have a great day!

   ***  You can see my update on Titan Chains here. ***

   

 
 
http://www.topmommyblogs.com/
 


4 comments:

I'm on my way to check it out and plz keep us updated.

the $65.00 "kit" that you have to buy makes how many bracelets? and whats in the kit? I am curious to know if i can get the exact same kit on ebay, etsy, etc for 20.00 dollars.

The helpful suggestions shows page not found error. Can you fix the link?

join Expert-Arena now to get work at home as Freelancer on http://www.expert-arena.com/

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More