Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My MommySlim Review: Plus how I got a free sample

     Hey, mommies! I have something new to share with you all that I'm pretty excited about. I don't have any affiliation with the company, but I really wanted to share this with you because the samples I got were so good AMAZING.

     Recently I found a new way to help moms lose some of their "mommy weight". Have you all heard of MommySlim? I came across a code for a free sample from MommySlim (which I will share with all of you at the end of this post). MommySlim has shakes and diet kits formulated especially for new moms trying to lose some wight. Before I go further, I want to say it's always important to talk to your doctor about any diet or weight loss program you want to start- especially after having a baby and if you're breast feeding! 
     
     Anyways, you can get meal replacement shakes from MommySlim which you can make as a shake or pudding. They come in a variety of flavors- chocolate, vanilla, mocha, and strawberry. You can get powder packets or pre-mixed shakes. In my free sample, I got 2 packets of the powder-chocolate and vanilla. Let me just say YUM! They were delicious! It really was like a shake. They were so frothy and filling. I literally almost couldn't even finish them. The flavor was so good. It didn't have that metallic taste that nutrition shakes sometimes have. And they were so easy to mix. All I did was put the powder in a glass, add water, and mix. It takes a bit to mix out all the lumps, so using a blender or shaker might make it a little more convenient.
   
     You can also purchase kits from MommySlim. They include all kinds of diet foods from soups, to desserts, to bars. The website makes it easy for you to decide what you will need to order by deciding which plan you want to follow. You can find more on that in the link I will post at the end. If you've been looking for a diet plan to get rid of that extra weight, this one might work for you. I tried the samples, and from what I tried I would say the shakes are very yummy. I don't think the two packets you get in the sample will help you lose weight, but it's nice to know what you're ordering before you have to pay for it! Check out the site for more info and good luck to whoever is trying to lose weight! Have you tried MommySlim before? Share your experiences with us!

Success Stories 

To find out more about MommySlim: www.wonderslim.com/mommyslim

Here is where I found my free sample and coupons: www.wonderslim.com/sample-request

Samples are available while supplies last according to wonderslim.

**UPDATE** Good news! Amerimommy is now a Wonderslim affiliate. You can find more good deals from Wonderslim on the Amerimommy blog!


Do you like this blog? Click the banner below to vote for Amerimommy and help others find it too!
http://www.topmommyblogs.com/







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More