Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hurry! Get This Awesome Sale for the Jonty The Dinasaur App

    Today's post will be super short, but I really wanted to share this opportunity with everyone before it expires. If you have read my review on the Jonty - The Dinosaur, you know how much I recommend it. If not, you can find it here. Now is your chance to get the app at a reduced rate! Unfortunately, I was late to get this out because of my life outside of this blogosphere. Sunday, August 3, will be the last day to buy the app at it's reduced price of $0.99.

 
   I recommend the app for parents who like to share bedtime stories, because this one is so much fun. You can check it out at the App Store or you can find the link on the Jonty website here. That's everything for today.

     Have you tried the App? Comment about your/ your child/ren's favorite part!


Click the link below to help other moms find this blog!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More