Friday, April 18, 2014

Amerimommy is now on facebook!

     Hello, moms! I'm really excited to let everyone know that Amerimommy is now connected to Facebook! There is a link on the right side of the page for everyone to click which will send you over to our facebook page. If you like Amerimommy, then please help spread the word. Amerimommy is a pretty new blog and I'm really happy that I can now share on a broader scale. And you guys can share too! If you want to share a particular post, or share the home page of Amerimommy, you can click on the heart on the right side of the page with the Facebook symbol on it. It's that simple to let people know about the blog! Plus, my fellow mommies can share fun posts and pics with everyone.
     I will be giving my Facebook followers hints about future posts before they are posted, so be sure to look out for those. There will be plenty of extra goodies on there, so remember to give Amerimommy a thumbs up! Let's try to reach 100 likes!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More