Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My partypail.com review

     Every once in a while I like to do a review of a product or service I really like. This time it's an online party supply store-partypail.com. Let me just say that I love the layout. It is so easy to find what you are looking for and to navigate your way through the site. You can choose supplies for baby showers and birthday parties, bridal showers, baptisms, and pretty much any type of party you're thinking about throwing. The website breaks the categories down for you so you don't have to go through the entire site to find what you want. For example, if you select the birthday category you will then be taken to a screen that allows you to choose from first birthday, kids' birthdays, sweet 16, or adult birthdays. Like I said, it's very easy and convenient.
     As for pricing, I window shopped other sites and this seems to be the least expensive among others who carry similar products. The selection also gets five out of five stars in my opinion. They really do have just about everything you could ask for. Plus, a quick search for partypail coupons came up very successful for me. I was able to find a coupon for free shipping (score!). I could buy everything for my fiesta at minimal cost and not even pay shipping.
      My next question was how fast would it get here? I was unsure of how big the company was and how many resources they had for shipping, but when you place the order they ask you for the date of the party just in case something is backed up. I was almost literally floored when I received my order two days after I placed it!
      I would definitely recommend keeping this site in mind for any of your future parties if you like to buy your supplies online instead if standing in a store staring at the shelves for hours trying to figure out what you want.
      Anyone else have any experience with partypail.com? Let me know in the comments!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More