Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Hair One Review

     A few weeks ago, a family member was going through her things for a big move and gave away what she had not used in a while to lighten her load. Fortunately for me, I was the recipient of a 3/4 full bottle of Hair One. You may all remember my past posts for trying the no poo method, if not you can check it out here and here.

    

     Using Hair One is helping me stay true to the no poo method. I have the Hair One cleanser and conditioner with olive oil. It's not a "normal" shampoo full of chemicals. Here is the description as it can be seen on sallybeauty.com:
cleans with an astringent and antibacterial properties
No damaging detergents or harsh chemicals
Formulated with natural herbs and oils
Sulfate Free

Hair One is a salon quality product that provides a new all natural approach to hair care and hair detox that leaves hair cleansed, conditioned and in optimum shape. This conditioner has no damaging detergents or harsh chemicals. It's made with an elixir of natural herbs and oils that clean with astringent and antibacterial properties through a luxurious, penetrating cream without the stripping of detergents. Hair is left with remarkable shine, moisture, manageability and polish. With continued use, Hair One Cleanser Conditioner will stimulate the scalp, promoting better blood circulation, allowing for healthier hair growth and prevention of hair loss. Hair One is available in four formulations.   


     So now you are all wondering if it truly is what the site is describing. Here are my thoughts: I love it! My hair feels wonderful after I use this product! The cleanser feels like a very thick cream and is actually quite easy to spread around in your hair. There is also menthol in the cream, so while it's sitting in your hair it tingles your scalp. I'm guessing this is one of the ingredients that helps with the blood flow that is mentioned in the description. I also rather like the smell of it, which doesn't smell like any menthol product I've ever smelled.

     You do have to use quite a bit in one washing. I use around 20 pumps, which is why I alternate between this product and other products I have. I try to use this once a week. I also thought that with all the oils in the cleanser that my hair would end up oily faster, but that was just not the case. That made me very happy. I ended up with nice, soft hair and it wasn't weighed down-even without blow drying. I think this is my new favorite hair wash. I find the description on SallyBeauty spot on.

     I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends trying to go a more natural route or just trying to get healthier hair!

     Have you tried Hair One? What are your thoughts?
Like Amerimommy? Vote for the blog by clicking the banner below!
http://www.topmommyblogs.com/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More